Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day for Mark

Happy Father's Day to Mark, you are a wonderful Daddy. I've already told you that, including this morning, but posting it here, too :)

Here is our little couch potato in training!



Haha.. just kidding. She was outside just before this running around, crying because Mama was on the lawnmower and she wasn't. Then she played in the dirt, got dust all over her face from the tears - and then came back in to finish her applesauce and granola bar while watching 'Chicken Run' at her request.

and here is a Father's Day flashback :)


Esme and her Daddy


ELSEWISE:
It's been a while since I updated -- just too much to do, and waiting waiting on this vacation to get here! It is now the second day of a nine day stretch. I'm sunburned slightly ALREADY- and it is bound to get worse! Esme is getting better at the swimming again with her little lifejacket. She actually stopped crying for a bit yesterday when we were down there. She also stayed almost stock still in the boat while we were going around the lake - which is very good training. She wore her life jacket then, too.

We're not planning on doing much during this vacation. A grocery shopping trip, a few more swimming lessons at the lake... I learned how to drive the 4wheeler yesterday, but it will take a lot more practice to be confident on it. I've decided on the pattern for Esme's quilt and the alphabet panel for the back will probably come in the mail this week. We have some packages ready to be sent out to Virginia and elsewhere this week, as well.

I'm spending some time on FrontierVille on Facebook (a new game) and working on the quilt, eating oriental flavor Ramen noodles and drinking coffee. That is a nice vacation, even if Esme doesn't let me sleep in!

1 comment:

ElizabethEK said...

I am catching up on reading some old posts. I love this one. Super cute pics. And, BTW, I totally agree with you about what a real vacation is... :)