Thursday, February 28, 2008

On my Desk and Crafting 365, day two


I saw this meme 'On My Desk' yesterday and again this morning. It was started by Kirsty of Kootoyoo, according to reporting by One Red Robin ;). So, yes, I have to participate. It's a great idea to see what is wandering around on other crafty people's places of work :)

This is also my second day of Crafting 365, so this works out pretty well :)
On my desk is the red giraffe with striped ears I made last night, who is waiting for finishing. There is also a brown and white baby quilt I'm working on, a purple dragon and some miscellaneous tools. That board book is my pattern for making quilt blocks, as well as being a very cute story :)


At the shop

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Your giraffe is so cute. Thanks for playing along.