Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Mad Scientist is Out...


I wanted to thank phyllistene and Jhoanna for sharing their wonderful stories and encouragement on yesterday's post. Both of you had enlightening comments and really made my day. I'd also like to further encourage others reading this blog to share their stories.

When I was a kid I wanted to grow up to be Leonardo DaVinci (art, anatomy, mechanics.. all of it) and work at International Lights and Magic making puppets and robots. That was a little out of the ordinary, or so I'm told. Currently I'm in my lab doing genetic experiments which involve the reanimation of felt and stuffing. If there is success the creature will be seen here soon.

Also today I've ruined the tailgate of our truck, but that is a whole different matter and hopefully can be fixed to benefit.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I wanted to write the Great American Novel. I guess I could still do it, but the thought exhausts me. Maybe when the kids get a little older.

Chris said...

Oh, bummer about the trunk tailgate.... Hopefully everyone's ok?!

Unknown said...

no problem! and sorry about the tailgate, that IS a bummer!

mrspao said...

Hope that the tailgate thing isn't too serious and you're all ok. Mad scientists are the best type.

RheLynn said...

No injuries, just bad driving. The tree and I both survived but the tailgate was unable to be saved. I hit it at JUST the wrong spot for the hinge to not work anymore. We've removed it hoping to replace it with one of those vinyl net things.