Friday, February 22, 2008

Bearmice


More 'bearmice' (mousebears)


I'm not that obsessed with Mousebear, not really... but these are very fun to make especially in batches. These are two sets of 'twins' ;) although no two ever turn out the same (see the blue ones?) One 'set' is for the toy shop and the other is for the MamaMade box.

I spent most of yesterday down with one of my sinus migraine headaches but it seems to have released me during the night. It's been a long time since I had one of those old headaches and I hope it will be another long time before another one. Especially when Esme needs me, headaches like that SUCK.

I need to start gearing up for handmade easter toys for the shop as well. Bunnies, you ask? Oh yes. It's been a while since I made lots of little rabbits ;)

3 comments:

Chris said...

Ugh - glad you're feeling better today.

Jennifer said...

Migraines are so painful! I hope you're feeling better by now.

Kate said...

Hope you are feelin better - love the mousebears!