Friday, June 15, 2007

Miscellaneous Progressions

A pregnant belly can't grow that much in a week, right? Hmm... well it depends on what 'much' is ;o)


The thin blue area is one week's 'progression.'
The first silhouette was made on June 8th.

The doctor told me at the last appointment that this is the month of great expansion... Our baby is growing much faster now and starting to put on her weight for being born. Almost everything else about her has developed and just needs to grow stronger and more ready for the 'outside world.' For reference, I had a ~29 inch waist (smallest girth) - and now the widest part of my belly is just about 36".

Some other little progressions I've been making ;) Some knit pouches for my Etsy shop, a handsewn quilt block, and (not pictured) some more weaving on my dream bag.



2 comments:

mrspao said...

That's so exciting :)

Lynn said...

nice stuff. My Poor Etsy is Empty. I have it there and I just can't seem to get around to posting my stuff. Having the same problem with Ebay. Carl said he would help me next week.