Monday, June 11, 2007

Cute Animal Pictures and progress


The other day it rained, and we got a very dirty Pixie puppy. She is getting quite big now too! Pixie: 'Dirt is Tasty!'



Pogo and Puck steal some zzz's together on my blanket.



We started a 'belly chart' the other day. I'll keep adding the changes in the silhouette in different colors as time goes by.


Comic: click to enlarge.

Considering what Mark and I both were like as little kids, way back when, this might be a good interpretation of our daughter-to-be! :) Alas, I didn't have access to a chemistry set, or it may well have been me at that age too. We fully anticipate lots of imagination and a twisted sense of 'geek' to come shining through.


New artwork up in KnitOwl Etsy shop

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The belly chart is such a brilliant idea!

Those critters are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Puppy is big! Don't do it, Pixie! Stay a puppy!

Kris B said...

Pixie is so cute and so is Pongo and Puck.

I've never seen anybody do a belly chart, what a great idea.

Jennifer said...

I think the belly chart is such a good idea. I love the furbaby pictures.