Saturday, May 30, 2020

a bit

 Lilies in the pole garden.  I need to plant the morning glories and see if they will grow, and the nasturtiums, as well.



I ordered Cook's Illustrated magazine on a discount site a few months ago, to begin in June.  The first issue arrived and it is wonderful!  I never really knew what was in vindaloo, and now I am quite interested.  It also had some great articles about steam frying and making yeast doughnuts.

Watching Babylon 5 and Seaquest DSV.
I have one week left on the daily mail route, getting a break starting on the 8th. 

I have tomorrow off to work in the garden a little, get some sun, and rest up for that last running week.  I had also taken some photographs of the area in Trezevant I want to try painting again, pictures of the golden wheat fields that were not in the Google Maps pictures.

Ordered a shampoo bar that was highly recommended online, too - jojoba and coconut oil. 

Mark made eggs and sausage tonight and I added tobasco sauce and green olives.  Minerva had stars in her eyes as she begged me for some - and she ate everything, olives and all.  Sweetie spit the olives out and stared at them on the floor like 'what was that?'  Then Minerva ate Sweetie's olives, too.


No comments: