Sunday, September 15, 2019

bits

Wrote another  version of the business plan.  Added a whole bunch of inventory files into our shop program.  Put 3,000 words on a story I was writing with Esme.  And we washed all the dogs (although that took us two days total).  My left wrist hurt some yesterday for no reason I could remember, but it stopped quickly.  However, after carrying Tansy down the stairs and fighting Rex into the tub today the right wrist has real reasons to hurt.  I'm ignoring it for now.. but its being quite loud.  Good news is the tooth feels quite a bit better.  Tomorrow is PTC in the afternoon.

The story I am working on is 'Cat in the Forest'.  Am up to 5,000 words and I am working a bit more on the outline that is in my head - have to do some more research.  I did research this morning on the rope climbing and now I have to look in my herbals for a bit more info on the mysterious plant that they think will save them but is actually a powerful poison.

No comments: