Tuesday, September 10, 2019

bits

I had out the tooth this morning, the one that was 'referring' pain all over that side of my mouth - so sometimes it felt like there was pain at the top back or the bottom, until I pressed against this tooth, then it would stop.  They said it was a very long root.  It has mostly stopped bleeding but extra pain has not set in, and that is with only two regular ibuprofen.  So, I'm thinking the pain of it 'in' and hurting was equal to the pain I am feeling now with it out, and it can only get better from here.

Had a few more calls today (but my mouth was swollen) so I hope I was clear enough.  Got some information on several things we needed to know about.  Have to ask more questions tomorrow and call back.  We also have the lawyer appointment tomorrow.

Mark said to take it easy today, so I am learning some SQL.  I completed the first course and a half on Khan.  Every Python programmer job that lands in my inbox wants me to know SQL.

No comments: