Saturday, February 23, 2019

bit

Woke up at three this morning from a dream.. sitting in an open air type restaurant in a lawn chair drinking a lime soda with a straw (not really my thing).. looked like the Kentucky Lake Dam parking lot we visited at the Solstice, but with a fair type food truck there and a big tent.  I was sitting there looking at the sun and at my watch and it said 10:02... which I guessed was in the morning.. but I was supposed to be to work at 8 this morning.  So, I had no idea where I really was, how I got there, where this drink came from etc... had a hard time remembering even if I was supposed to be calling Lowes or Michaels on my phone, which looked 'odd' to say the least... especially since phones like that didn't exist when I was working at Michaels 15 years ago.  So, I had this profound thought that if I couldn't tell where I was, or when.. then the thought I might be two hours late for work was probably the least of my worries...


started trying to find a car etc.. all hell broke loose, mudslides and riots and eventually I was piloting a space ship that looked like a giant whale which I crashed because I couldn't get the tail to work right.

So, my brain is really trying to cheer me up this hard weekend...another day and then the double-shift tomorrow... and then two days off.  Taking my Attitude Analysis Dinosaur back to lunch with me again.. a smiling/growling plastic dinosaur to sit in front of me at lunch so I don't listen to quite so much British metal music...

1 comment:

michaelbelow said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.