Wednesday, February 19, 2014

busy day

The patchy patchwork quilt that was begun last year ... or maybe the year before?  It is coming along stripe by stripe I keep changing the pattern so there is no pressure to 'match'... and all the bits and pieces of fabric get used up this way.
It does appear my brain nodes are coming back online.  I prepared a few pots for starting tomato seeds, today.  We bought a toaster oven, and made grilled cheese sandwiches. I plan to cook a couple of little yellow summer squash I bought at the store.  Esme's camouflage fabric for her camo clothing came in the mail, and it is in the wash now.  We walked to the lake with Grandma, and pushed Esme on the swing..  She is in the bath, right now.  I've been cutting pieces out here and there for the yellowish stripe you see above.. inspired by the modern flying geese quilt I saw at Red Pepper Quilts.  I may be ready to start sewing it together tonight after Esme goes to bed.


 
Workshop toys from KnitOwl Toys
They will be going out in the mail tomorrow.

No comments: