Monday, July 15, 2019

Bits


Shawl in a Ball yarn by Lion Brand 151 stitches plain garter on size 7 needles.
colorways : Namaste Neutrals and Cleansing Quartz (alternated)

I've been knitting, reading and working on one of my other stories. 
Esme and I went to town today to the library, and a few other things.
We had a good time, and I bought a huge body pillow for her reading spot on the daybed.
I liked the color and the pattern, plus it was big and soft and fuzzy.  She likes that it is big and soft and fuzzy, and the color and pattern are 'ok'...

 This is the volunteer pumpkin out of the old chicken pen.  It is so far from the garden we really didn't even water it much.. the vine has only produced this one fruit and probably won't have anymore.

This is our 'original' Pumpkin (also big and soft and fuzzy, btw), and she is unimpressed with my garden variety hunting prowess.

No comments: