Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Swing


I've been doing little sewing and knitting today, Esme spent about five minutes outside after she got home from school insisting she would not freeze.. then came in and said maybe we were right about that.   Now she is in invention mode, trying to invent a monocole.  While I was sewing a pillowcase the machine gronked and we had to take it entirely apart, clean and oil it, and put it back together.  Then it worked, again.  Tomorrow I have work, again and it is still just so so cold out.

I have started to make a list of things I need to get done soon and/or would like to make in the future and keep it on my desk.  I find myself often lately wandering around near my desk(s) and wondering what else should I be doing with this spare ten minutes?  And I find myself later on in the day when I have no time (or am at work and stuck) wishing I had started on this or that... I never needed a to-do list before, there was always something to do.  Now, there is always something to do, I just have a hard time pinpointing what is the best option for now.... I think I'm too busy and it's too cold out... I'm fighting hibernation ;)

No comments: