Saturday, November 23, 2013

Plan for a Tiger


Esme's plan for a tiger, and the resulting toy sans shirt .. she decided his eyes should be more like the pink dog I made for her friend's birthday - and I took a good look at the cartoon character she was trying to emulate with her drawing.  I do love her drawing :)



Early morning hugs and cat face rubs, as well. This was just after her and the cat went to the moon in the spaceship toy we made last Christmas. Really, she has a gift for herding cats - I'm not sure where that comes from.

Inspection from the Pollywog cat... 
I will need to make the red shirt tomorrow, perhaps.  Somebody would like me to try to make an owl, for their toddler, as well.. I'll see what I might be able to conjure up, especially if they provide me with a drawing.

Spud came home yesterday.  Daphne and Sweetie did not.  We're still holding out hope they are just waiting for it to not be stormy... but the other dogs are starting to get worried now - and fanning out over the property in little 'search parties' at times...  Spud came home with a dry head and no sign he had been fighting anything or into any roadkill etc... very worrisome with the girls still missing.

No comments: