Friday, November 22, 2013

Bit

Esme's drawing of Santa Claus.  She hasn't written her letter yet, but she worked hard on this the other day.  I am still slowly climbing out of the sinus infection - it is going well, and I am trying to pay more attention to what I eat to see if that has a big effect or not.  Mostly I've been reading in my free time, instead of knitting or sewing.  There are things I want to do, but they seem like 'too much' at the moment... which means I'm still not up to full speed.  I've read Terry Pratchett - Wyrd Sisters, Lords and Ladies, Witches Abroad, Maskerade, The Wee Free Men, and am probably going to start on I Shall Wear Midnight today.  Esme had her book fair and brought home a book.  I'm starting to think about little things for Christmas and where we might find them.  I do need to start back with the knitting as one of those was a Chrsitmas gift.

Three of our dogs - Daphne, Sweetie and Spud went out before the storm yesterday and still are not back today.  Loula is on the porch watching for them... we are hoping they just found a hole during the storm and have not yet felt it was died down enough to make the trek home.  Or they found something dead in the woods, like a deer a hunter has left.  But, we're a bit worried for them.  It's not like Sweetie especially to be away from the house for very long at all.

No comments: