Monday, August 15, 2011

Cleaning Help




Esme insisted on helping me clean up downstairs last night. She definitely has her own sense of style. She said she was a Cinderella and a 'chef' last night, because she was helping to clean. I'm not sure why she thinks she is a chef, maybe that is why the hat? "Look at all this MESS. gotta clean this up. Now where that hand wash go?"

I had her put all of her downstairs toys into the box in the background - which was a lot. She was wearing rollerskates for a while there, and eating pizza and drinking milk while watching Wall-E. She told me I was being awful cleaning the bathtub because I was moving toys, but that the cleaning was a good job. In the end I had to make her get a towel to clean up the large expanses of water she had left on the floor, as it wasn't really dirty at that point - I had already mopped it.

1 comment:

ElizabethEK said...

So cute. Emily loves to "help" with cleaning as well.