Sunday, June 11, 2006

Secret Agent Cats

The secret sewing projects continue...

Sally tries to hide the evidence...
but falls asleep before the mission is accomplished.

Secret Agent Willow tries to distract the crowd
with her furry cuteness.


Cool Linky: Rocket Science 101 (requires flash) - build and launch three types of NASA rockets with lots of info about what each part does. Kind of neat!

Blog Find: Parlez Moi, which I found by her post about 'Knitting, Mathematics and Quantum Physics.' Come on.. who isn't going to take a good hard look with that title? ;o) She also has a beautiful Mermaid Shawl KAL at her site.
I'm sure most of you have seen it before?, but I don't get out much in the KAL world.

Flickr picture: Yertel the Turtle?

Sally says she'll stay under cover for the
rest of the day, just in case.

The (simple triangular, much-like-a-huge-dishcloth) Theatre Shawl is 10" from point to base now. It needs to be at least 24" before I can wear it - but at least Sally gives a good impression of what is should look like at that time ;o)

7 comments:

Chris said...

Those cats, trying to be so diligent, but oh so very sleepy. :)

Thanks for the link to Parlez Moi - I will have to check it out.

Sleepy crampy day here. Blech.

Chris said...

She looks cute "in" the shawl!

Jennifer said...

What cute cats you have! Thanks for making that cute graphic, I have no idea how to make one of those. My husband LOVES your dragon toy prototype! We're big dragon fans! Thanks for your support!

Anonymous said...

Glad you stopped by my blog...nice to meet ya. :-)

I am doing both of these socks at one time because I want to make the stripes "even" and there are a couple of splits in the one ball. I hate that!!!

You have cute kitties!

Carrie K said...

They're just trying to lull you into a false sense of security.

They're so cute.

That's a dragon? Not an alligator? Not a stegasaurus? I can't even identify a cute ....wait. None of those are animals, are they?

Nice link(s)!

Obsidian Kitten said...

wow, morgan really does look like a little willowpede! lol

i have to try to take better pictures of her. it's so funny, isis is such a round kitten, and morgan is so lithe and sleek, they're quite the silly pair.

love the shawl pic! and the sewing one...what is it with cats supervising all the projects? yesterday Grey Cat was watching my mom and I do plants...too funny, all he needed was a hard hat. and maybe a lunchpail, a shovel to lean on, some donuts...

Kelly said...

Your post is pretty funny today. Look like your cats a big helf.