Wednesday, October 30, 2019

ach bit a dda gan i

This was something I made five years ago and sent to a little girl.  It showed up in my memories.

My brain is all over the place.  I found a cool site with a forum full of people who do 'everything'.  It is a bit overwhelming and empowering.  They love languages, too.

Knit a washcloth, working on a scarf.  Making banana bread today.  Waiting on tile samples and a faucet and thinking about how I am going to set up my shower display in the garage.  Reading Seneca and Simone Weil and 'The Last Lecture' by Randy Pausch trying to keep my level.  Went out on a jaunt and took pictures of the Fall before the rain, and also found a tile sample, and two new places.  Should have pushed myself to stop into a third and/or a fourth but my teeth are hurting quite a bit.

Need to call the dentist and ask about them extending my antibiotic prescription since the appointment is so far out I'll be done with these long before then.

Playing Go, chess... looking at my other DaVinci plastic kit that I've never opened.. did the other one and it broke after not very long at all (did it with Esme) and it was such a pain... but still I'm considering it -- doing illustrations and stories... Mark wants me to look at programming a bit more and I am not sure if I can open up that part of my brain right now with the tooth pain.  But really I probably won't know until I try.

No comments: