Thursday, November 29, 2007

Esme's Day Out

I took Esme to town with me in the truck for the first time. No major events, just bank, gas, co-op and grocery store, but I'm proud of myself. Esme hardly made a peep anywhere, but was awake and playing with her hands at all the stops. Nice test run - I can do this as long as I take everything slow and easy.

Mark's friend 'Meow' from Canada sent a wonderful package for Esme that arrived yesterday :) She sent some onesies, receiving blankets (which are already in use), a 3 piece 'Mommasaurus' set ;) a little lamb toy and some instructions on how to baby massage especially for babies with upset tummies. Thank you Meow :)


'Mommasaurus'


Kitten onesies ;)

3 comments:

mrspao said...

How cute! Esme is such a good girl :)

Chris said...

I'm glad the day out went so well!

Jennifer said...

I'm glad your first foray out with Esme went so smoothly!