Wednesday, August 22, 2007

29 weeks


29 weeks
Due date: 11/06/2007
Inches gained around waist: 10
lbs gained: 35

I'm getting round - compare to 22 weeks, and Bazooka is still being an acrobat. Had another doctor check-in today, everything seems to be going fine. Got to ask a few questions about the labor procedures for this doctor as well, and wasn't unhappy with his answers.

One of the things I was worried about was a 'time limit' to be in labor before they go to C-section. Some doctors in some hospitals have a time limit set based on convenience, not on how well the labor process is going. I'm glad to hear ours isn't one of those doctors.

We've ordered the crib and I still have a few more things to make. Just a few items are left on our list and then its basically waiting and reading more about the actual labor. First time mom, so I'm a little worried about not knowing what is going to happen - but then, that's normal, and I know it's going to be different for everyone.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

You look fantastic! Relax, and enjoy the last trimester.

Chris said...

Looking good!

thursday said...

That's my husband's birthday - also, the due date of someone I know here! Those scorpio's can be a handful, you know. ;)

Jeanne said...

I can't believe you've almost collected everything you need. You are right on top of things, aren't you?

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful. I'm with Jennifer, relax and enjoy.

stuffed said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. :0)

Lynn said...

Woo hoo you will get fall nights which mean cool nights for when you get too hot the last months.

There is always something you will need.

September will bring a bazooka and you(two) pressy from Canada!