Saturday, July 14, 2007

Missing in Action

We took a quick run to Jackson, TN yesterday for some computer equipment for Mark's parents. On the way back the most terrible headache hit me, and didn't go away until well after nine o'clock at night. I tried a bath, rest, a walk, coffee, water, salt... even some knitting. After six hours you'll try anything to see if a half-hour later it worked :}

Today I feel better. Have some other work to get to now. Tessa's trade came in the mail. She sent me a cool totebag along with the shirt!

Update: Here is the picture!



The orange tube top shirt just barely fits my pregnant stomach, it peeks out from underneath. I'll have to put it away until after Baby Bazooka is born ;) The tote bag has a cool silhouette on it. Thank you Tessa! This was a really great trade!

4 comments:

Tessa said...

Ooh! I am so glad it got there safely and that you like them! (I just sent you a convo thanking you for the LOVELY bunnies.) Yes, please take pictures of you with your goodies, and I will do the same. :)

So great meeting you and trading!

mrspao said...

Hope you are better now!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the headache! Hope you're much better now.

Chris said...

Hope the headache stays away.