Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Finished Objects

I've been doing some knitting too - but it's not photogenic. I've done a few more washcloths to put away for when Bazooka is born, and making a valiant effort at a baby sweater. I had set the circular shawl (her baby blanket) aside for a while when I realized a whole row needed to be carefully ripped back, because I forgot to increase! But, it's back on track now.

In non-knitting crafts, I have some finished objects.


Mark's pipe bag is finished.

He wore it on his belt to the flea market yesterday and then we decided it needed a pocket so his lighter didn't get lost at the bottom. I added the pocket in the side with a velcro closure on the top.


A red pair of shoes for Bazooka - with a double-layer sole to make them stiffer, and a cloth upper to make them more washable than the felt ones.

I've got some Japanese fabric coming from Etsy next week or so - navy with little rabbits running on it. I'm going to make a third pair out of that when it arrives ;)

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Those shoes are so cute! I have to imagine that ripping back that one baby blanket row was painful....your rows have got to be getting fairly long by now.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those little booties!!!

Chris said...

Those shoes are SO cute.

mrspao said...

How utterly gorgeous! :)