Coda is 10 weeks old now
She is almost eating just regular puppy kibble and our other dog's food mixed together now, compared to giving her some canned puppy food the past few weeks with that.
I had the day off and spent much of it playing Minetest Asuna
Used up leftovers in the fridge, bacon from a few days ago, hamburger from making pizza last night, and canned tomatoes along with some frozen vegetables and a box of Rice a Roni Stir Fried rice flavor which was made in the rice cooker. It was a really good flavor.
Work every other day this week now again.
I have been doing French again, almost exclusively, with very little of anything else.
The bruise on my arm took three weeks to heal, but I can finally say that yes it has healed up and stopped reopening underneath the surface. The one on my leg has taken two but it was nowhere near as worrisome as the popped vein in the arm. I'm sleeping okay but have a lot of sinus issues so up during the night for hours before I can sleep again. I'm not eating quite as much as I had been when I was doing the walking postal route for two and a half months straight - I've been driving a route for the past week and will through Tuesday - then restaurant again, and we'll see how the next week pans out.


No comments:
Post a Comment