Monday, October 18, 2021


I drew and painted it from life.. took the photo later at about as close as I could get to what angle I must have been looking at.

The orange was actually still in a bag from the show on Sep 25 - it had been included as a 'treat' for the day but I was so busy I never looked any deeper into it.  I'm glad it hadn't went bad in there - and thought it was a good item to add to my thrift store finds of blue and white china I wanted specifically for adding to a still life with pears
 


Moving some things around in the studio, setting up different work stations

The drawing station is working really well - but I had to take one drawer out of the station because it kept sticking.  I've been working on more drawings for the House of Sunlight book, which has jumped from 14 stories to 19

No comments: