Saturday, June 21, 2014

June 21st

My father and stepmother stopped by yesterday for several hours to catch up and spend time with Esme.  We had a good time and they saw chickens, garden, puppies, kittens... a very much grown little girl :)

This morning I did my usual birthday thing - and it was very pretty in the sunrise up at the top of the road - the sunflowers were just beginning to bloom.. the bats and birds and bees and other insects were all around, and the world was full of life and waking up.  I took a few hours in the garden - then a nap... as sleeping was not so good last night.

Esme, Mark and I went out and took some photos a little while ago.  She is using the older camera we have in some of the pictures down below.








The following pictures are taken by Esme (or with that camera in a few obvious examples)





She was very proud of the bugs on this one. 



silly :)



And a picture from the visit that Mark caught when I was opening a present.  We really need to catch some more photos next time!

No comments: